Slideshow

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pricing

In the event that anyone would like to purchase any of my clay figures, here is a quick price list.

Short Snowman (~ 1.5" - 2") = $6.00

Tall Snowman (~3.5" - 4") = $12.00

Add-on's to Snowman = $1.50 per Snowman
I.e. skis, ornament, wreath, present,
X-mas lights, etc

Personalization of Snowman = $2.00 per Snowman
Name put on a sign held
by snowman

Short Santa Gnome (~1" - 1.5") = $8.00

Tall Santa Gnome (~2 - 2.5") = $10.00

Santa Gnome Sack = $1.00 per Santa Gnome

Turkey = $8.00

Glass Ball Ornaments (currently Snowmen and Santa)
Small = $7.00 - add $1.00 for handwritten name on ornament

Large = $9.00 - add $1.00 for handwritten name on ornament

Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you would like to purchase any of my figures.

Brian at iplaywithclay@gmail.com

Choice of hat or earmuffs available for the Snowmen.

Please let me know if you have a color preference for either the snowmen or the Santa Gnomes. I will do my best to try and accommodate you.

Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Please let me know if you have special shipping requirements/requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment